Flavor: Sour Apple
Augment is meant to completely alter your training and help take it to the next level. We have developed the ultimate non-stimulant pre-training formula to maximize pumps and endurance while providing the focus necessary to push yourself. Augment combines powerful nitric oxide producing ingredients with proven endurance and performance promoting ingredients to help you get the most out of your training. Why use lesser products that use cheap ingredients and chronically underdose their products when you can transform your training with the high quality, efficaciously dosed ingredients in Augment.
- Pure L-Citrulline, is an intermediate in the urea cycle in which the body converts it into Arginine, a potent vasodilator.
- The body however cannot absorb L-Arginine when taken orally, therefore taking citrulline effectively increases the amount of Arginine in the bloodstream available to create NO.
- Supplementing with Citrulline may improve exercise performance and decrease feelings of muscular fatigue.
- GlycerPump is an advanced form of glycerol that delivers more glycerol per gram than old school, conventional glycerol products. GlycerPump® yields 65% glycerol content.
- It assists in hydration and nutrient uptake by pulling water into muscle cells and helping them soak up more water.
- Unlike Glycerol Monosterate, it is shelf stable and contains a higher yield of glycerol content so you can take less and get better results.
- Nitrosigine, a patented complex of bonded arginine and silicon and its effects can last up to 6 hours.
- Increases NO production more than: Arginine, Citrulline, Agmatine, Arginine AKG.
- Not only increase blood vessel dilation but also provides improved focus and acuity.
- An arginase inhibitor, in that it prevents the breakdown of the potent vasodilator Arginine.
- Enhances glucose utilization via activation of the Glut-4 receptors.
- May provide anti-anxiety and antidepressant properties.
- Contains punicalagins which are extremely potent antioxidants found in pomegranate juice and peel.
- May increase blood flow and increase time to exhaustion during exercise.
- May possess some mild anti inflammatory properties.
- Betaine or trimethylglycine, is an amino acid that comes from the body that works as a methyl donor inside the body. It is also an osmolyte that will help maintain fluid balance within the cells (working similarly to glycerol).
- It may help strength, increase muscle mass, and increase factors of protein synthesis.
- May help increase power output and improve muscular endurance.
- A blend of 6 different adaptogenic mushrooms that benefit physical and mental performance.
- Helps improve time to exhaustion, maximum power output, peak strength, anaerobic peak power, O2 utilization during exercise, and exercise capacity.
- Helps improve strength and endurance without the itchy-tingling feeling.
- A non essential amino acid produced in the body from phenylalanine.
- Used in the creation of dopamine, adrenaline/noradrenaline, thyroid hormone, and melanin.
- Helps improve mental function under stress, specifically stress from hot/cold temps or altitude.
- Improves working memory , cognitive flexibility, and alertness in a sleep deprived state.
- Improved mental function and lowered systolic blood pressure in military cadets in one week.
- Choline is an essential nutrient used to create the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- Also important for brain health as it is an essential nutrient used in maintaining cell membrane health.
- Combining with Bitartrate increases absorption as well as efficacy.
- Naturally occurring compound in cacao plants and tea leaves.
- Through activating cAMP it can increase PKA levels that will reduce inflammation leading to the dilation of blood vessels and may produce slight stimulant activity without being a stimulant.
- May improve respiratory function by opening up the airways.