Equilibrium: A state of physical balance.
We put great effort in developing our bodies, perfecting our physiques, and expanding our minds. However, we often forget to take care and work on the things we can’t see or feel. To achieve our best at what we do we often make compromises, with our health being thing to suffer. Equilibrium was designed to keep your body in a state of balance, to counteract the stress we put it through.
We have formulated this product to be comprehensive, and to covered all your bases so you don’t need to take 11 different products. Equilibrium covers liver, heart, kidney, prostate, blood glucose, inflammation and lipid profiles to ensure you’re covered from the inside out. This product can be taken at any time but for best results, take one serving with at least 15g of fat to ensure optimal absorption.
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) 600mg
- The supplement form of the semi essential amino acid cysteine, that is needed to produce the powerful antioxidant glutathione with glutamine and glycine.
- Doctors may give intravenous NAC to individuals with acetaminophen overdose to prevent kidney/liver damage.
- Can improve liver function in individuals with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Can be used to improve lung function, as well as decrease COPD symptoms. Thins mucus in bronchial and may help decrease severity and frequency of wheezing, coughing, and respiratory attacks.
- NAC helps regulate glutamate a neurotransmitter in the brain, but excess levels may contribute to various mental health conditions. NAC may be useful in decreasing symptoms of bipolar disease and depression as well as treating moderate to severe OCD.
Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid (TUDCA) 300mg
- A bile acid found in trace amounts in the body. Bile acids are released from the gallbladder to assist in the digestion of fat.
- TUDCA can lower/improve liver enzymes in individuals with primary biliary cirrhosis, hepatitis and liver disease.
- TUDCA helps in treating cholestasis (lack of bile in small intestine and build up in liver due to improper bile flow).
- At higher doses it can help improve insulin sensitivity in muscle and liver tissue.
Celery Seed Extract 200mg
- Mainly regarded as a natural diuretic that can be used to lower high blood pressure and treat gout.
- Contains the compound 3-n-butylphtalide (3nB), the active component responsible for lowering blood pressure. It also showed a 7% decrease of cholesterol.
- Celery seed may also provide neuroprotective benefits as well.
- Can be use to help treat arthritis, and work synergistically with NSAID’s to reduce inflammation.
- Trademarked ingredient from Indian gooseberry.
- Improves endothelial function and reduces biomarkers of oxidative stress and systematic inflammation.
- 12 Weeks of Capros supplementation decreases CRP and other cardiovascular disease factors.
- Improved cardiorespiratory and antioxidant status of individuals with history of chronic smoking.
- Can mitigate the effect of stress on risk of acute cardiovascular morbidity.
- Improved blood glucose values and HDL while lowering LDL cholesterol values in Type 2 Diabetics.
- A fragrant citrus fruit and is what gives Earl Grey tea its signature flavor and smell.
- Found to reduce LDL cholesterol by 23-39% in individuals with high cholesterol.
- Another study found Bergamot to lower LDL cholesterol levels and smaller harmful LDL particles.
- Bergamot can significantly decrease blood glucose values.
- Bergamot presents a safer alternative than using statins to control lipid values.
White Willow Bark 500mg
- Contains salicin, a chemical similar to asprin, referred to as a natural alternative to aspirin.
- Helps relieve joint pain in individuals with osteoarthritis.
- Provides similar effects to aspirin without the potential negative side effects.
- Can be useful in treating low back pain exacerbations.
Grape Seed Extract 300mg
- Rich in antioxidants, phenolic acids, anthocyanins, flavonoids and oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs). OPC’s possess antiviral, antibacterial, molluscicidal, enyzyme-inhibiting, and antioxidant properties.
- 300mg of GSE daily for six weeks showed decreased systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as improved insulin sensitivity.
- Displayed blood thinning effects that helped reduced leg swelling and edema in postmenopausal women.
- GSE improves kidney function in individuals with renal failure from chronic kidney failure.
- GSE decreases oxidation of fats when taken with a high fat meal. When taken prior to heart surgery GSE drastically reduced further oxidative stress.
CoEnzyme Q10 100mg
- While our bodies produce it naturally, production tends to decline decrease with age. Low levels of CoQ10 has been linked to heart disease, brain disorders, diabetes and cancer.
- It is generally stored in the mitochondria, where it is used to help create ATP, but it also is a strong antioxidant that protects against oxidative damage.
- CoQ10 supplementation helps improve symptoms and reduced risk of death in individuals with heart failure.
- CoQ10 can also decrease fasting blood glucose and HbA1C in Type 2 Diabetics.
Saw Palmetto Extract 300mg
- Primarily used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or enlarged prostate.
- Can help alleviate symptoms of BPH by stopping prostate growth, some of these symptoms include frequent urination and nocturia.
- Saw Palmetto stops the breakdown of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which in turn slows prostate growth, helps libido, and reduce hair loss associated with high DHT levels.
Stinging Nettle Root 300mg
- The leaves and roots contain many nutrients from vitamins, minerals, fats, amino acids, polyphenols, and pigments. Many of these nutrients are powerful antioxidants.
- In limited studies, it has shown anti-inflammatory properties for normal and arthritic joint pains.
- Aids in treating BPH and alleviating short and long term urination problems.
- Contains 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, which binds to SHBG freeing up more usable testosterone in the body.
- Main active ingredient in turmeric that possesses powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a strong antioxidant.
- Its anti-inflammatory effects start at the molecular level. It also blocks NF-kB, a molecule that turns on inflammatory genes.
- It can increase levels of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor.
- It can lead to improvements to endothelial function as effectively as exercise and the drug Atorvastatin.